Laced cookies are one of my favorites. The ingredients list is short, so you probably have everything you need in your kitchen already. I combined the ingredients and did a test bake. Unfortunately, I burned the first batch. It took a few more bakes until I got my oven temperature right and the time to bake. They take only 6 minutes to cook and I had to keep a real close eye on them. I recommend you do the same. Every oven is different and my times and temperature could be different to your oven. But trust me, once you get them just right they are delicious!
Laced almond Cookies
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 1/2 Cups brown sugar
- 1 Cup sifted flour
- 1/2 Cup raw almonds peeled and shopped
- Pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients with a mixer.
- Form the dough into marble sized balls.
- Preheat the oven to 420 Farhenheit.*
- Place the dough balls on baking sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake them for 6-10 minutes* on top rack position. The cookie dough will melt quickly under the high oven temperature and spread out. If needed, help it with a fork while baking. Keep a close eye on them.
- Let them cool down on the baking sheet.