When I’m not baking or taking food photography I like to run and lift weights to burn of all the calories. To support my body I use supplements from Badathletics to help me recover from a challenging workout. When I ordered their new flavor white chocolate peppermint I got a recipe idea that would be perfect for Valentines Day. I started to experiment and I have to say this recipe did not disappoint!
This recipe is good with or without the added protein. You can always use a peppermint extract instead. Extract will give you a stronger peppermint flavor, but I prefer the more subtleness of the protein. The hint of peppermint is perfect combined with the freeze dried strawberries, which give a nice color, crunch and flavor boost to the fudge.
It is super easy to make and fun to play with shapes cutting it out. Whatever you choose, they are delicious!
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- 12 Oz white chocolate chips 1 bag
- 4 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 7 Oz sweetened condensed milk half a can
- 3 Scoops Badathletics white chocolate peppermint protein can replace with any flavor protein or use a peppermint extract
- freeze dried strawberries garnish
- Melt the chocolate chips, butter and sweetened condensed milk in a pan on medium low heat.
- After your chocolate is melted, stir in the protein until well combined. Keep stirring to prevent it from burning.
- Pour in a pan (8”x8”) lined with parchment paper. Crush the freeze dried strawberries and sprinkle on top. Cover with cling film.
- Let is rest overnight in the fridge.
- After at least 24 hours take it out of the fridge and cut it into your preferred shapes. Hearts, squares etc.
- Store it in an airtight container in the fridge.